HIPREC classifier HPC-ZERO is a device suitable for laboratory use and small lot production.
The classifier body and incidental equipment are stored in one unit, and they can be used only by supplying a power source and compressed air.
The classifier can also be easily moved with its casters.
●Each operation can be set on the touch panel.
- Number of rotations of raw material supply feeder
- Flap position
- Each air volume for suction
- ●Easy cleaning and maintenance
- ●The side plate automatically opens and closes.
- ●Built-in equipment from supply device to
- ●Line up also includes wear resistant products.
- ●For the powder recovery device, a cyclone can also be
replaced with a bag filter.
- ●Classification size: 3μm – 200μm
- ●Capacity: 1 – 10 kg/h
- ●Air volume: 1 – 3 m³/min
High Precision Coanda Classifier Test Plant, “POWDER-LABO”
We keep “POWDER-LABO” test plant exclusively for High Precision Coanda Classifier.
|★HPC-ZERO Classifier …… 2 units|
|Configuration||upply device, HPC- ZERO classifier, Cyclone (3 units),
Bag filter (1 unit), Blower (1 unit), Control panel (1 unit),
Computer for operations (1 unit)
|Control||Edge width (F/M): Automatic adjustment,
Air volume: Automatic adjustment and control
Product recovery chamber (F/M/C): 3 units
Tablet PC for control
|★Particle Size Distribution Measuring Instruments||Microtrac (laser type)…………………………… 1 unit
Coulter counter (electric resistance type）……… 1 unit